Optimum Dental Wellness Plan
No Insurance? No Problem!
Our Optimum Dental Wellness Plan is a reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals and families – just like yours – to receive quality dental services at prices that make sense in today’s economy. This Plan is designed to help eliminate problems before they happen and make caring for your oral health convenient and affordable. Consistent, quality oral healthcare is essential to a beautiful, healthy smile!
Benefits of the Optimum Dental Wellness Plan include:
- For individuals and families
- 2 regular cleanings per year at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Annual exam and x-rays at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- 20% off the regular fee schedule with no deductibles (excludes cosmetics and retail)
- No waiting period. Benefits can be used immediately
- No limits or yearly maximums
The Optimum Dental Wellness Plan costs:
- Age 13 and older: $283 in year 1,4,7,etc and $234 in year 2,3,5,6,8,etc.
- Ages 6-12: $262 in year 1,4,7,etc and $172 in year 2,3,5,6,etc.
- Ages 4-5: $172 per year
- Ages 2-3: $131 per year
The Optimum Dental Wellness Plan is not insurance. Not all dental services are covered. The office fee schedule is subject to change. The plan covers regular cleanings. If more than a regular cleaning is needed such as periodontal treatment, the patient is responsible for the cost which is 20% off regular office fees.
Coverage is in effect for one year from the date of the first cleaning, and the second regular cleaning must be completed within this one year time frame. Patients who get 3 or 4 cleanings per year (or follow up cleanings after the initial visit) will receive the 20% discount on the additional cleanings.
Payment in full for the Optimum Dental Wellness plan is required upon joining. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted. 3rd party financing companies are accepted upon approval, however a financing charge may apply.
If dental treatment is needed, payment is required at the time of service.